A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Thursday 14 September 2017

Goth City Festival 2017 - Aura Painting!


It is with my great pleasure to announce my participation to this year's Goth City Festivals in Leeds, UK! I am absolutely thrilled to be part of this delight of true Gothness.

The festival is a wonderful series of events scattered across the city organised by Goth City Promotions, ranging from concerts, artist stalls, poetry reading, ghost storytelling, talks and so for.
Profits go to charity so if you are locally based, please do not hesitate to check this out, it is for a good cause! The festival will take place in Leeds from 5 to 22 October 2017.


As for previous events, I will be selling prints as well as doing aura painting sketches on the day. For info on the event I will be part of please check the following link:



Hope to see you there.
Come one, come all to my little stall !!