A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Friday 1 September 2017

Black Rose Ball Weekend - York


As for some time now, this year too I will be participating to the Black Rose Ball Weekend. I am feeling sheepish at sharing the event poster since I am on it (modelling is definitely not my forte but I feel deeply humbled by the opportunity given to me to participate to this endeavor!!).

















Really exciting, in this year event not only I will have an artwork out for grab for the event Tombola like in previous years, but I will also be one of the traders at the Black Rose Bazaar on Saturday 2 Sept 2017 10am-2pm, De Grey Room, York (UK)!! You will find me there selling prints, postcards, a selection of hand-embellished prints retouched in acrylics, and I will be doing some aura painting sketches on the day.

Long overdue it was really good fun designing new promo material, banner and leaflet, that explains what I do and what type of art and workshops I offer.


Below is a selection of the material that will be available for purchase at the Bazaar. Among the prints, it was really hard to choose which one to retouch, so I went for a selection that hopefully better showcases my work, ranging from Gothic style trees to more esoteric energy-inspired work. The hand-embellished prints are retouched in gold and silver acrylics and then coated with a sparkling effect, which is rather striking when hit by the light. 


Hand-embellished prints:





























This is the hand-embellished print that I have created for the charity event Tombola. It is really big in size and super sparkly. If you attend the Ball, and if you are a lucky winner, it can be yours for as little as £1!

Hand-embellished print
for the Black Rose Ball Tombola:



















Looking forward to be part of this event!
Come one, come all to the Ball!!