A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Monday 16 October 2017

Goth City Festival - The event

Super happy to update my blog by talking about the wonderful events organised in Leeds by the Goth City Promotions crew. First and foremost I would like to express my gratitude to Joel Heyes  for all of his hard work in putting the event together, gathering so many volunteers and basically making Leeds the true capital of Goth! And of course, also, for being so kind to invite me to trade at the event (no words can really describe how thankful I am!!).

Goth band Gothzilla playing a set during one of the Goth City events.


Overall the was an amazing afternoon, and I also had an assistant (thank you Julie!!) to help me manning the stand whilst drinking a copious amount of tea and eating cakes.


At the event I also met one of the representatives of PAFRAS the charity organisation to which the Goth City festival donates profits (such a nobble gesture). I was really touched to see this image being twittered the day after, and discover that their office's wall is now covered with my prints! Please have a look at the charity page, they are supporting a really good cause and do a lot of good work.

Thank you again Goth City Promotions!!