A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Saturday 31 August 2013

Ferrara Buskers Festival - The End


After a long week of what feels like a series of never ending painting sessions here we approach the very last day of the festival. What a successful week this has been!!!!! I did countless paintings each night. I have to say that seeing such a growth in popularity of my aura painting among the festival-goers  was really satisfying. And my little stall was really cool in candle light ~~~



A few snapshots of a number of happy customers. I was actually impressed with how generous some of the people were with regard of payment for their portrait (there has been only a couple who left with their paintings without paying a penny tut tut ㅠ.ㅠ!!!!). I would like to sincerely say thanks to all of them for being so kind. Tonight is the last night...feeling exhausted but already a little sad.