A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ferrara Buskers Festival: The Heroes

Upon my return to the UK and on the very eve of my departure for Korea I thought to post a final blog entry on the wonderful experience that Ferrara Buskers Festival has been. There are a few people that I would like to genuinely thank for all their help and support, my real personal heroes.


First and foremost, the person who not only suggested me to participate to the festival but also came to the rescue by offering accommodation, food (best ice cream ever), table and all what necessary to make my stall looking dashing, my friend Gaia, owner of Pinguino Gelateria and Scaccianuvole pizzeria.

Gaia from Pinguino and Scaccianuvole.

Then my thanks go to the 'keepers of the table', Katia and Ivan from Creative LizArt, who kindly kept my table (actually Gaia's) each night allowing me to go back and forward with easiness.

Ivan from Creative LizArt

Katia from Creative LizArt

~~~   Grazie di cuore per tutto l'aiuto!!!!!!  ~~~