A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Monday 26 August 2013

Ferrara Buskers Festival - The beginning

After a wonderful yet short time wandering around museums in Venice I have now arrived in Ferrara ready for the Buskers Festival ~ Really happy!!!! Registration went smoothly in the usual totally chilled out and (dis)organised yet super relaxed Italian style. There is something great about Italian festivals as everybody seem to be totally relaxed and just there for the sake of having a great time....

Really grateful to my friend Gaia who came with me and helped me to plan my little aura painting stall + table setting at the allocated festival area whilst commissioning me a painting or two for her restaurant!

Looking forward to start painting today and create as many individual aura portraits as I can...if you live close to Ferrara and plan to head to the festival, do not forget to come and see me working!!!! 

Come one, come all to the Ferrara Buskers festival!!!

Artists registration time!


My friend Gaia as a cello player Savonarola ~~~

   

My new business cards ready to be distributed at the festival!