A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Monday 26 August 2013

Ferrara Buskers Festival - first day!

What a great day I had at Ferrara Buskers Festival! My stand looked really dashing thanks to all the help received from my friend Gaia (whom after today I am tempted to employ as my very own personal agent!!!) and I had many happy customers leaving with a little personalised aura portrait. All of them really liked the idea of having their name written in hangul embedded into the portrait ㅋㅋㅋLooking forward to go back to more painting sessions over the next few days.

Please come and see me at work at the Giardino delle Duchesse square.

More updates to follow ~~~

Photo by La Ste




   

Come one, come all to
my little AURA PAINTING shop!

 ~ 우리 아우라 그림 가게에 구경하러 오세요 ~