A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Wednesday 6 July 2011

Joy of Dance

For once a blog entry not focusing on my art! Recently I have been asked to work as an exhibition curator for the Cambridge (UK) exhibition Joy of Dance. Despite the usual last minute panic and the ever tiring process of putting together an exhibition, I thoroughly enjoyed helping the two exhibiting artists, Rog Palmer and Virginia Neild, with all the planning for and preparation of this event. If you are in Cambridge these days, please come and see the magic of dance at the Guildhall.

Rog Palmer - Photographer


Virigina Neild - Figurative Artist

These were my favourite pieces in the whole exhibition, photos of a dancer called Tiago. Perhaps not quite as perfect as 김현중 but for sure one of the best bodies around~~~ㅋㅋㅋ