A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Friday 8 July 2011

Esoteric Art in Italy

After repetitive travelling between Korea and the UK for almost a year, my art has now taken me to Italy to participate to a series of art events in collaboration with a friend of mine, Gaia. She is the proud owner of Gelateria Pinguino, one of the best places in the renaissance town of Ferrara where to enjoy a night out whilst eating a copious amount of - ever so delicious - ice cream. I had this idea to use Pinguino as a platform for art events and turn it into a gathering of bohemian artists where people who enjoy art may feel enthused with inspiration.
First art event is scheduled for Friday 15th July 2011 with me as a guest artist. On the night I will be creating bespoke paintings inspired by people's personality and energy. I have never attempted to do such painting in public so I am really excited at the thought and feel ever so grateful to Gaia for buying into my ideas and trusting me completely with this.