A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Saturday 30 July 2011

Esoteric Art – The End

Last night was an extra night of painting for me. I decided to do these additional portraits mainly to satisfy the people that had to leave empty handed on the Friday before. As this time I was not working under pressure, I had the opportunity to take snapshots of my customers with their own portrait. I have to say, what an experience has been this art project! I really enjoyed working on it and am really satisfied with the results. Telling the truth, I never expected to have so many commissions when I set up the whole thing with my friend Gaia...perhaps I might even dedicate all my artwork to aura portraits from now on ~~~~he he he.



Serena


Tommaso


A.U.T


Alice


Marco