A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Saturday 27 January 2018

Hull Horror Film Festival 2018 - The event

With a very lengthily and unforgivable delay, I am finally back updating my blog with all the recent art adventures and forthcoming projects. First of all, participating to the Hull Horror Film festival 2017 was an absolute gem. Still feel privileged for having had the opportunity to be involved in such an amazing event!!!
I totally enjoying trading among zombies, fairies, horror films characters and a variety of other traders and very talented artists. The costumes were ace and the all atmosphere absolutely incredible. Here is only a selection of all the incredibly masks and costumed I took during the day. 

Furthermore, this  was also the first time I had officially an assistant helping me selling prints and with the logistics (humble thanks to my friend Mark who came to help me!)
I am absolutely looking forward to participate to the same event next year!





These are some of the wonderful people participating. They simply came dressed as such. Just breathtakingly awesome.