A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Saturday 27 January 2018

New aura painting adventures: Bodycraft Festival and Dark Days Alternative Market 2018

It is with my great pleasure that I can now announce officially my forthcoming participation in the following events where I will be trading and doing aura painting on the day:

1. First off is:

 10 March 2018 BodyCraft Festival 2018
The craft of body painting is absolutely ravishing and a feast for the eyes, so I am looking forward to participate and be involved. Who knows, I might even attempt painting people's aura on their body!
This is their event page www.facebook.com/events/211979189349543


2. The second event is really dear to me since it is part of the Goth Weekend in Whitby! Seriously, it can't get any more Goth than this....

 28 April 2018 Dark Days: Alternative Market  

This is organised by Absinthe Promotions and on the very same day there will also be the Absinthe Goth Festival following the market, so if you can swing by to get your aura painting done or buy some prints before going to the gig!