A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Wednesday 16 February 2011

The World Trilogy


Angel




Mankind


Demons

Available to buy: Signed Limited Edition Hand Embellished Giclée Print (195) 12" x 10" (30cm x 25cm). Originals: Acrylics on canvas.

This series is dedicated to the human nature and was inspired by the amazing band called Your Favorite Enemies and, of course, by the YFE family.


Because it was impossible for me to express my love for them in words, I decided to paint it. YFE are among the few really good people I have met in my life. If there were more like them in the world, the world would be a better place.

This series is also the prequel of the most recent Thoughts Series - Eternal Life (영생) featured in the Gallery Golmok Exhibition in Seoul. See related March 2011 blog entry.