A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Thursday 20 December 2018

Aura painting at Goth City Festival 2018: Black Gold - dry social & stalls event

Once again this October I was invited to participate and trade at the Black Gold Social and Stall event part of Goth City Festival (Goth City Promotions) 2018. Being part of the event is such an amazing experience, in particular thanks to the effort and hard work of Goth City Promotions who has over-exceed everyone's expectations by organizing once again one of the friendliest and genuinely most awesome festivals in the Goth community.



Preparing for the festival:
a mass production of hand-embellished prints!




My little stall at the market:



Aura painting sketch:

 I would like to express my gratitude to Goth City Promotions
for organizing always amazing events and for always letting me take part in it