A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Thursday 20 December 2018

Aura painting at Dark Days Alternative Market April 2018

With many apologies for not uploading anything in my blog for such a long time (too many things and events!!!), I kick off with photos of my participation in the wonderful Dark Days Alternative Market  organised by Absinthe Promotions in Whitby in April 2018.

It was such a wonderful experience being part of this event and I surely enjoyed doing aura painting portraits of so many people there and meeting other fellow traders!

One, two, three...go!
 Whibty, the Gothiest town on earth!

 My little stall at the market:




Some of the aura painting sketches done at the event:









 Among the traders, I would like to say thanks to he wonderful Ray Bokor, full time Spiritual Medium (and a very friendly one!) who helped me with the logistic and kept me company on the day.

With many thanks again to the wonderful organiser for allowing me to participate!