A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Wednesday 27 August 2014

Successful aura painting delivery across the world!


One of the biggest pleasure for an artist is without a doubt the opportunity to witness a satisfied commissioner (or the person for whom the painting was commissioned) receiving the desired painting and to see their happy face the first time they can hold the artwork in their hands.

During my recent visit to Seoul it was an absolutely delight to meet once again Craig Grillanda, one of the professional boxers for whom I was asked to create the Boxing Club Aura Series, and, most importantly, to pass the original painting directly to him in person. Here it is a photo of the occasion!

Boxer Craig Grillanda with  his very own aura portrait


Craig also helped me to deliver the aura portrait of his fellow colleague in the boxing ring, professional boxer Taek Min Kim, whom unfortunately I was unable to meet during my last trip to Korea. As a way to express his thanks and contentment Taek Min kindly sent me a few snapshots of him happily holding the painting. In the one uploaded here I love the boxing ring appearing in the background as it somehow add a touch of authenticity to the whole Boxing Club Aura Series!

Boxer Taek Min Kim  his portrai