A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Wednesday 30 April 2014

Boxing Club Series ~ New painting!

Following my recent trip to Seoul and after a lot of time since my last painting of this series, here it comes my new work for a Korean Boxing Club!! The new work is for Kim Taek Min, a boxer that I recently met in Seoul during the 'Night with the Boxers' event (see previous blog entry for details).
The feeling I had was that of a dangerous wild animal hidden inside a dark cave and ready to strike at any time. I tried to replicate this in the energy pattern of the painting so to give the feeling of a very intricate forest with many hidden enemies. The surface of this piece is really sparkling, like menacing eyes would glow in the dark from the thick of the forest.

Hope you like it!


 Taek Min Kim - The dangerous forest



Kim Taek Min