A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Monday 4 September 2023

Aura painting at Stokesley

It is with great pleasure to announce a return to painting aura portraits live! First event of the season is part of the Stokesley Spiritual Development Circle Group organised by the wonderful Ray Bokor

Ray and I met so many years ago both trading at a number of events in the Goth circuit and always wanted to start a collaboration and organise something together. Ray is currently hosting a very successful series of events and I was absolutely touched when he invited me to take part in one of them.

On occasion I will be selling prints as well as doing aura painting (pre booking only). More information on the event to follow but all the details are on the poster.

Hope many will turn up, looking forward to being there and paint again like in the past!