A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Sunday 23 February 2014

Charity Work

After what it feels like a very long break, here I am, finally working on some artworks!!! It was about time I say!

This time I have created a long overdue series for a UK charity. There is nothing better than creating some art for a good cause so I am totally thrilled to be one of the participating artists. These pieces are extremely glittered and glossy despite the small size (CD case size, 12 cm x 12 cm) and I am pretty happy with the final result. I hope profits for their sale will help raise money for those in needs.

As soon as the pieces are up on sale I will  post here details of the charity, just in case someone might want to participate to the cause and buy some art!

Autumn's Colours 1


Autumn's Colours 2


Emotions Series - Anger


Emotions Series - Jealousy 


Emotions Series - Love