A blurb on what inspired me to create my artworks and aura painting



Friday 7 October 2011

THE SECRET ART SHOW collection - revealed

It is with my great pleasure that I can immediately reveal my painting exhibited at The Secret Art Show (Oct 2011). The paintings in the exhibition went on sale today 7th Oct 2011 at 9am and my piece got sold almost immediately.
I would sincerely like to thank the person who bought my work.

Dawn (Dark)


The above work is part of a two-piece collection. The matching painting was sold earlier this year at the previous The Secret Art Show.
Here is the collection in full. I got inspiration for this work on a beautiful winter morning in Seoul when I went for a walk through the little park on the hill behind my house. The pieces are very tiny (12cm x 12cm as the artwork is to fit a CD case) and it is very challenging for me to creates minute details on such a small surface.


Dawn (Dark & Light) 2011